1.6.0 release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2019.4.0 LTS.
1.5.1 release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2019.3.9.
1.5.0 release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2019.3.7.
- Updated Unity Ads integration to work with the latest version of the Advertisement library.
1.4.1 release notes
- Fixed level scrolling not working after completing all levels.
1.4.0 release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2018.4.0.
1.3.4 release notes
- Upgraded project to .NET 4.x.
1.3.3 release notes
- Fixed display bug with the level stars when 0 stars were obtained by the player.
1.3.2 release notes
- Fixed collectables incorrectly animating their position very slightly over time.
1.3.1 release notes
- Fixed in-game boosters being able to be applied over existing boosters.
- Fixed level 80 button pointing to level 76 by mistake.
- Tweaked lose popup sound.
1.3.0 release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2018.3.0.
- Moved the editor tools to the Tools menu option.
1.2.9 release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2018.2.18.
1.2.8 release notes
- Fixed lives system not updating correctly when the game goes to background on mobile platforms.
1.2.7 release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2017.4.0 LTS (you can find more information about Unity LTS releases here).
- Fixed exception happening when running under .NET 4.x.
- Added resolution utility to the editor.
1.2.6 release notes
- Added player preferences tab to game settings editor (useful for testing).
1.2.5 release notes
- Removed the unnecessary loading popup for IAP purchases on Android.
1.2.4 release notes
- Levels with collectables do not generate more collectables than those strictly required now.
- Fixed player input spamming.
1.2.3 release notes
- Fixed rare bug with the level scene scrolling.
1.2.2 release notes
- Fixed the level scene clouds not working in Unity 2017.3.
1.2.1 release notes
- Boosters are chained now.
1.2.0 release notes
- Implemented booster combos.
1.1.0 release notes
- Implemented support for rewarded ads via Unity Ads.
- Implemented support for in-app purchases via Unity IAP.
- Implemented level penalties: you can optionally apply a penalty (in time or moves) to the player when he misses a match.
- Level scores are stored in PlayerPrefs now.
- Fixed bug that caused the background that fades in when buying a booster during a game to never disappear when placing the booster very quickly.
1.0.1 release notes
- Fixed bug that caused the level limit to be negative sometimes.
- Fixed some animator warnings.
1.0 release notes