1.08EA release notes
- Buffs and debuffs stack by default now.
- Fixed several issues with the card selection system.
- Upgraded project to the latest version of the Entities package.
1.07EA release notes
- Added "poison" debuff. It deals X points of damage to the target character when his turn begins.
- Moved systems to the new SystemBase class.
1.06EA release notes
- Added "weak" debuff. It removes 25% (rounding down) off the character's damage points.
- Refactored status effects system to be more generic.
1.05EA release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2019.3.0f6. This is the first official, stable release of Unity 2019.3, so we will keep it as the minimum required version for the foreseeable future.
- Added a Material field to the card templates. This allows using custom shaders in the cards.
1.04EA release notes
- Added "strength" buff. It adds +X to the character's damage points.
- Improved the animation system of the player's hand cards to prevent artifacts in certain contexts.
- Refactored the card effect resolution code into an independent ECS system.
1.03EA release notes
- Simplified the "prepare content" installation into "build content". Please make sure to follow the updated installation instructions.
- Fixed glow in hand cards not being updated when the player's mana changes.
- Fixed bug that caused the card selection arrow to be able to select non-arrow cards.
- Invalid entries are ignored now when loading the player's deck.
1.02EA release notes
- Upgraded project to Unity 2019.3.0f5.
- Added a "prepare content" step to the installation in order to avoid problems setting up the Addressable assets in the kit. Please re-install the kit on a new, empty project and make sure to follow the updated installation instructions.
1.01EA release notes
- Added "draw X cards" card effect.
- Made Addressables initialization code more robust.
1.0EA release notes
- Initial Early Access release.