The kit provides a rewarded ad button in the level scene that is automatically enabled if you have enabled Unity Ads in your project. In order to enable Unity Ads in your project, please follow this guide (stop at the part where code starts to get written, as we have already written the code for you). These are the main steps you need to perform:
- Go to your Build Settings and switch your platform to iOS or Android (the platforms supported by Unity Ads).
- Go to the Window menu and select the Services option. Select an organization and click on Create.
- Click on Ads and enable the SDK on your project.
- With Unity Ads properly configured for your project, you can now tweak the amount of rewarded coins from the Puzzle Match Kit editor (Window/Puzzle Match Kit/Editor). Go to the Game settings tab and open the Monetization sub-tab. You can set the desired number of coins in the Coins field belonging to the Rewarded ad category.
NOTE: If, after following these steps, you still do not have ads enabled on your project, you may want to disable and re-enable the service again. In our experience, Unity is finicky sometimes when it comes to detecting it.
The kit provides a coins shop with in-app purchasable packs of coins using Unity IAP. In order to enable Unity IAP in your project, please follow this guide. These are the main steps you need to perform:
- In the Services window, select In-App Purchasing.
- Click the Enable button to enable In-App Purchasing.
- Import the Unity IAP package into your project by clicking on the Import button.
- Make sure that Analytics and In-App Purchasing are both labelled ON as shown below.
- Add the PUZZLE_MATCH_ENABLE_IAP preprocessor define to your Scripting Define Symbols in your Player Settings.
- With Unity IAP now properly configured for your project, you can now tweak the available in-app purchasable items from the Puzzle Match Kit editor (Window/Puzzle Match Kit/Editor). Go to the Game settings tab and open the Monetization sub-tab. You can edit the settings of your items in the In-app purchases category.
The Store id needs to be exactly the same identifier you use in your store (App Store, Google Play, etc.), while the rest of the fields are only visual. Please note you will need to have previously defined your available in-app purchasable items in the store/s of your choice (for more details, please follow this guide).