In order to play the Dedicated Server Kit demo, please follow these steps:
- Open the Unity Hub and create a new, empty 2D project with Unity 2019.4.0 LTS or higher.
- Download and import the Mirror networking asset into your project.
- Install the latest version of the MySQL database on your machine.
- Install the latest version of the Go programming language on your machine.
- Unzip the contents of the dsk.zip file located in the **DedicatedServerKit/Core/Go** folder on your machine. Run the **create_database.sql** script to create the database (this is only needed the first time) and run go build on the uncompressed dsk folder to generate the Go server binary. Finally, you can launch the Go server binary.
- Build the game client and game server binaries by selecting the **Build all** option in the **Tools/Dedicated Server Kit** menu option.
- At this point, you should be able to run the demo by launching the game client build.